MSC Splendida : a taste "bella vita".
MSC Cruises continues to surprise with its Fantasia class cruise ships and inaugurated the MSC Splendida in 2009.
Futuristic, while maintaining the Italian elegance and style, MSC Splendida is a real haven of peace for its guests, allowing lucky passengers to make more than just a « trip » !
Sauna, Turkish bath, solarium, relaxation room, thalassotherapy, treatment rooms, whirlpool baths... the guests will enjoy all these facilities in a luxurious and relaxing environment. The entertainment onboard the luxurious ship MSC Splendida gives the guests a large choice : 4 swimmingpools, exercise room, a squash court, take part to a stunning F1 simulation, etc...
Onboard, discover :
- 1637 cabins, including 1115 with private balcony, 8 suites with private balcony and 71 MSC Yacht Club panoramic suites or suites with private balcony
- 6 restaurants, including one with "à la carte" service, with supplement (except for passengers in Yacht Club Suite), to be booked in advance
- 20 bars and lounges including the « Cigar lounge » and a wine bar
- 5 swimmingpools (including 1 with a retractable roof, 1 for children and 1 for the MSC Yacht Club), 1 slide, 12 whirlpool baths
- A multi-activities sport area, A squash court
- An outdoor jogging path
- Aurea Spa: area dedicated to well-being and relaxation, with an exercise room filled with modern gym equipment, thalassotherapy, Turkish bath, treatment rooms, relaxation room, hairdresser...
- A theater on 3 levels
- A casino and a disco
- An Internet space, a reading room and a library
- A game area for children
- A disco for teenagers
- The Virtual World : video games area
- A Formula1 simulator
- A bowling
- An outdoor cinema
- A 4D cinema
MSC Yacht Club :
The MSC Splendida owns, as the MSC Fantasia does, an exclusive area, fully privatized : privileged passengers can stay at the MSC Yacht Club doted with 71 suites, a bar, a solarium, 2 whirlpool baths, 1 swimmingpool, Concierge and a forward Observation lounge where the huge glass window enable VIP guests to enjoy a beautiful view over the ocean.
A butler service will operate throughout the VIP area: offering assistance at check-in, overseeing the transport of luggage, unpacking and serving traditional English high tea. In addition the butler will arrange for cigars and wine, liquors and champagne and pre-book tables at the restaurants, spa treatments in the Aurea Spa, ad hoc excursions as chosen by the guest and even arrange a private party in cabins.