Formerly better known as a fret company, MSC Cruises embarked in 2003 on the cruise activity.
The expansion was ambitious and MSC Cruises owns now a young and dynamic fleet, offering its guests comfortable, modern and elegant ships.
Your cabin onboard a ship MSC Cruises :
MSC Cruises offers a wide range of cabins and suites to meet all your needs. From peaceful internal cabins to the exclusive comfort of the Suites, all the cabins offer a modern comfort and a stylish decor.
Your cabin is a haven of peace and offers you the best comfort for unforgettable holidays :
- Private bathroom with shower (bath tube in the suites)
- Interactive television, radio (available on the TV), phone, internet connexion (with supplement), personal safe box and mini bar
- Air conditioning
On some cruise ship, you may also choose one of the exclusive Suites of the MSC Yacht Club (cabin category available under reserve of approval, contact us). In addition to the comfort and the perfect equipment of their cabin, the MSC Yacht Club passenger also enjoy private and dedicated spaces :
- Reception desk with concierge
- The Top Sail Lounge (panoramic lounge)
- The One Pool area (outdoor pool, whirlpool, solarium and bar)
- Dinners at the "à la carte" restaurant without supplement
- A dedicated area in the panoramic restaurant
- A private lift to the wellness area (where you will be offered the access to the thermal space, this offer valid for 2 people)
Want relaxation and well-being? Choose to book a Suite Aurea (available on the MSC Splendida and MSC Fantasia, cabin category available subject to acceptance, please contact us). These cabins, in addition to offer you the comfort of a suite, you are entitled to exclusive benefits :
- Welcome Tea
- Private consultation with the doctor Spa
- Free entry to the spa area throughout your cruise